Purpose of the role
To be the liaison between the CAMRA Central Office and your local Branch. Your activities are to:
• Receive information from CAMRA Central Office and share with your Branch
• Ensure Branch contact details are correct in the “What’s Brewing” newspaper
• Keep a correspondence file that can be accessed by other Branch Committee members
Skills and experience:
• Good interpersonal and writing skills;
• An understanding of how Branch Committees operate;
• Access to the internet/a computer/tablet is essential;
Hours are to suit but expect to spend circa 2 hours each month. Attendance at Branch meetings is desirable. This role can sometimes be combined with another at Branch level (e.g. Membership Secretary, Branch Chairman or Branch Secretary).
Code of Conduct
• To refrain from putting forward any personal points of view which are against CAMRA’s policy or might bring the Campaign into disrepute.
• All volunteers are asked to abide by CAMRA’s Code of Conduct and the Volunteers’ Charter which can be found in the Important Documents section of the CAMRA website.